Sathorn Grace Rates

Room Type
(Single King Size Bed)
Daily Rate
Room only Room Inc.
ABF (2 Pax)
  Studio Room Suite 2,549++ 4,249++
  One Bedroom Executive 3,398++ 5,417++
  One Bedroom Premier 4,333++ 5,948++

Click here to view promotion

Click here for Terms & Conditions

Weather: - Time:

  • Hot Deal 15% Discount
    Price starting from THB 1,299++

  • Book Direct and Save
    Price starting from THB 1,299++

Availability Calendar
Online
Reservation
 
 
 
 

Best Rates
Guaranteed

Terms & Conditions:

- The above rates are excluded of service charge and prevailing Value Added Tax.
- Breakfast (Buffet) rate is 300 Nett Baht per meal per person. [non commission].
- Free of charge for Children Under-12 years old sharing bed with parents.
- Extra person will be charge 700 Baht per person for Extra Bed (non commission).
- Free of Charge for Fully equipped gymnasium, Infrared Sauna room, Outdoor Swimming pool with Jacuzzi and Shuttle Tuk Tuk from Sathorn Grace to nearest sky train.
- All reservations should be booked before arrival through the Hotel’s reservation.
- Non cancellation Possible and Non Refundable.
- No show 100% will be charge.
- Amendment policy: Amend at least 7 Day penalty 100%.
- Payment Policy: All booking will charge deposit for 5% and remaining 95% should pay direct to upon check-in at hotel.